Day : Mondays
Time : 2.30pm to 4.00pm
Venue: Music Room 2 (C302)
Teacher In-Charge :
Do you like to sing?
In choir, we aim to nurture the pupils' vocal talents to their fullest potential, and provide pupils with the proficiency to perform music pieces that illustrate a variety of genres, skills, and techniques. In this CCA, pupils get to make music with fun-filled people of the same interest which in turn help them in the development of their social skills. Opportunities will also be created for pupils to gain valuable experience in public performance. Thus, helping the pupils to cultivate self-confidence in pursuing this aspect of their development.
If you are keen to develop your singing technique, join us and make a joyful noise with our Kong Hwa Choir!
With our superb conductor, music-making is a joy from the
No formal training is needed to be a choir member!
2016 Singapore Youth Festival
Our Achievements & Highlights for 2016
- 2016 SYF Central Judging of Choirs- Certificate of
- 2014 SYF Central Judging of Choirs- Certificate of
- 2012 SYF Central Judging of Choirs- Gold AwardParticipated in Mediacorp's Saving gaia Initiative with a
music video launched on 5 June 2013 and 20 June 2012 across various media
platforms e.g. TV and YouTube.
- Sang at Dads for Life Chinese Convention organised by Congress 360 held at Singapore Expo on 15 September 2012.
- Invited to sing with Wang Lee Hom for his Music Man II
concert at Singapore Indoor Stadium on 18 August 2012.